Spice up your salad to make the next stand-out dish for your next summer party. The Asian Chicken Salad has the perfect amount of crunch and zing for any event.
Yields: 8 servings
24 oz Chicken Breast
12 oz Asian Sesame Dressing
12 oz Fresh Nappa Green Shredded Cabbage
12 oz Iceberg Lettuce
4 oz Fresh Snow Peas
4 oz Green Onion
4 oz Shredded Carrots
4 oz Fresh Wrapper Eggroll Skin
1. Prepare chicken sous vide for best taste. If you are unable to cook chicken sous vide, grill or bake chicken.
2. Cut eggroll skin into strips and fry until crunchy.
3. Chop lettuce and green onions.
4. Toss ingredients, except dressing, together.
5. Add dressing and toss until desired coating is achieved.
Dig in and add this tasty salad into the dinner lineup. Don’t forget to share photos on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to email@example.com. Emailed or tagged photos could be featured on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest pages!
The Culinary Team at Four Winds Casinos is dedicated to the art of preparing and serving delectable dishes. We enjoy sharing recipes with our guests and fans because we know you love our restaurants—which are some of the finest restaurants in New Buffalo, Michigan, South Bend, Indiana and the surrounding area. Four Winds Casinos offers fine dining at Copper Rock Steakhouse, modern dining with a twist at Kankakee Grille, and our popular Timbers Fast Food & Deli.
Your email address and W♣ Card number will not be displayed with your comment.