• 1 quart half and half
• ½ cup brown sugar
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 pinch salt
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 2 eggs
• 8 slices cinnamon swirl bread
• 9" x 12" baking pan
1. Combine all ingredients except for the bread with a whisk to make custard.
2. Place bread in a 9" x 12" pan, with each piece of bread overlapping one another in a "shingle" pattern. Cover with custard.
3. Bake in a conventional oven at *250˚ for approximately 60 minutes (there should be no liquid custard when pierced with a knife in the center). Serve warm or cold.
*Depending on your oven, cook time could vary. If the bread is not firm after 60 minutes, keep at 250˚ and check until bread is firm.
You can also top the bread pudding with the caramel sauce used for topping ice cream (as shown in the photo).
Give it a try and let us know what you think! If you want to share photos of your masterpiece, email them to email@example.com and we could feature them on Facebook!
The Culinary Team at Four Winds Casinos is dedicated to the art of preparing and serving delectable dishes. We enjoy sharing recipes with our guests and fans because we know you love our restaurants—which are some of the finest restaurants in New Buffalo, Michigan, South Bend, Indiana and the surrounding area. Four Winds Casinos offers fine dining at Copper Rock Steakhouse, modern dining with a twist at Kankakee Grille, and our popular Timbers Fast Food & Deli.
Your email address and W♣ Card number will not be displayed with your comment.