Bacon is always a great idea, especially when Chef Brandon puts his twist on it. This simple recipe brings the heat and sweet to your breakfast favorite.
1 lb. Thick Cut Bacon
1/4 C. Brown Sugar
1/4 C. Cajun Seasoning
1/4 C. Maple Syrup
1/4 C. Dijon Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a rimmed backing sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the brown sugar and Cajun seasoning together in one bowl. In a separate bowl mix together maple syrup and Dijon mustard.
3. Begin folding each slice of bacon to 2-inch size bundles and lay them on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle both sides of the bundles with a the Cajun brown sugar mix.
4. Bake the bacon for 20 minutes, then remove and flip the bacon bundles, coat with the Dijon maple mix and bake an additional 20 minutes.
5. Once done, pull from oven, allow to rest for 2 minutes, and enjoy.
Did the sweet heat bacon bundles blow your mind? Did you pair it with breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Don’t forget to share photos on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed or tagged photos could be featured on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest pages!
The Culinary Team at Four Winds Casinos is dedicated to the art of preparing and serving delectable dishes. We enjoy sharing recipes with our guests and fans because we know you love Copper Rock Steakhouse, Kankakee Grille, Timbers, and White Birch Market.
Your email address and W♣ Card number will not be displayed with your comment.