Do not go to a spring or summer cookout without something tasty to share! Give our Tuna Salad recipe a try for a quick snack at your next barbecue.
3 Tbsp Diced Celery
3/4 C Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp Diced Yellow Onion
3 Tbsp Diced Pimento – Unpeeled
1/2 C Sweet Green Relish
1 pinch Kosher Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper, Table Grind
24 oz Light Tuna in Water – Drained
1. Gather and prepare your ingredients.
2. Dice vegetables.
3. Combine tuna, celery, onion, pimentos and relish in a stainless steel bowl.
4. In another bowl, combine seasonings and mayonnaise.
5. Fold tuna mixture and seasoned mayonnaise together.
6. Transfer into a nonreactive container and store covered in the refrigerator at 40 degrees or below until ready to serve.
Now that you’ve made a delicious party treat, share photos of your masterpiece on social media with #FourWindsCasino or by emailing photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed or tagged photos could be featured on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+ pages!
The Culinary Team at Four Winds Casinos is dedicated to the art of preparing and serving delectable dishes. We enjoy sharing recipes with our guests and fans because we know you love our restaurants—which are some of the finest restaurants in New Buffalo, Michigan, South Bend, Indiana and the surrounding area. Four Winds Casinos offers fine dining at Copper Rock Steakhouse, modern dining with a twist at Kankakee Grille, and our popular Timbers Fast Food & Deli.
Your email address and W♣ Card number will not be displayed with your comment.