SOUTH BEND, Ind. – May 7, 2013 – The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians, owners of Four Winds Casinos, the premier gaming destinations in the Midwest, is pleased to announce that tickets for the 2013 Four Winds Invitational will go on sale on Wednesday, May 22 at the customer service desk of 21 Martin's Super Markets locations in Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan and on the Four Winds Invitational Web site. Hospitality Suites for up to 20 people each can also be reserved. The Four Winds Invitational will be held from Friday, June 21 through Sunday, June 23, 2013 at the Blackthorn Golf Club, located at 6100 Nimtz Parkway, South Bend, Ind. The tournament features a field of professional women golfers from around the world competing for the largest purse on the SymetraÒ Tour – Road to the LPGA.
General admission tickets to the Four Winds Invitational are available for $10 per round. Free admission will be provided to children age 15 and under, who are accompanied by a ticketed adult. The following is a list of Martin's locations where tickets may be purchased:
- 201 Concord Mall, Elkhart, Ind.
- 1200 N. Nappanee Street, Elkhart, Ind.
- 3900 East Bristol Street, Elkhart, Ind.
- 555 E. Jackson Blvd., Elkhart, Ind.
- 120 Sanford School Road, (CR4/Cassopolis St.), Elkhart, Ind.
- 1527 Bashor Road, Goshen, Ind.
- 7355 Heritage Square Drive, Granger, Ind.
- 12850 State Road 23, Granger, Ind.
- 3420 E. Market Street, Logansport, Ind.
- 314 N. Ironwood Drive, Mishawaka, Ind.
- 306 N. Bittersweet, Mishawaka, Ind.
- 242 N. Oakland Ave., Nappanee, Ind.
- 865 E. Jefferson, Plymouth, Ind.
- 1302 Elwood Ave., South Bend, Ind.
- 4401 Western Ave., South Bend, Ind.
- 2081 South Bend Ave., South Bend, Ind.
- 926 Erskine Plaza, South Bend, Ind.
- 1150 Husky Trail, Warsaw, Ind.
- 720 S. 11th Street, Niles, Mich.
- 2121 S. Cleveland Ave., St. Joseph, Mich.
- 5637 Cleveland Ave., Stevensville, Mich.
Hospitality suites for up to 20 people are available for all three days of the tournament. These include 20 tickets and two VIP parking passes for each day of the tournament, eight tickets for a Meet the Players Party, and a full-page ad in the event program. The suites also include unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks and signage around the suite area. For more information on hospitality suites and for group sales, please contact Tim Firestone at (574)232-4653 or at email@example.com.
Martin's Super Markets was founded in 1947 and currently has 21 stores in South Bend, Mishawaka, Granger, Elkhart, Goshen, Plymouth, Nappanee, Logansport and Warsaw, Indiana, and Niles, Stevensville and St. Joseph, Michigan. More information is available at: www.martins-supermarkets.com.
About the Four Winds Invitational
The Four Winds Invitational was established in 2012 as part of the SymetraÒ Tour — Road to the LPGA, and is sponsored by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians and its Four Winds CasinosÒ. It is held at Blackthorn Golf Club, located at 6100 Nimtz Parkway, South Bend, Ind. The tournament features a field of professional women golfers from around the world competing for a total prize of $150,000, making it the largest purse on the Symetra Tour. More information is available at: www.fourwindsinvitational.com.
# # #