October 3, 2013 – The Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians' Four Winds Casinos are pleased to announce that it is raising money for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Northern Indiana throughout October. Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds will be hosting a series of concerts every Friday night that will feature the following bands:
- Friday, October 4 at 10 p.m.: Shonna Tucker & Eye Candy with special guest Von Strantz
- Friday, October 11 at 10 p.m.: Nawty
- Friday, October 18 at 10 p.m.: Local musician showcase featuring Slim Gypsy Baggage, IAMBAND and Tim Stop
- Friday, October 25 at 11 p.m.: Shock Roxy
Admission will be granted to those making a donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure Northern Indiana. Please contact Tim Adams at (269)926-5416 for donations of $2,500 or more.
- For a $3 donation (purchased in advance at Hard Rock Cafe or The Rock Shop), or $5 donation at the door, guests will receive a bracelet that is good for admission to all Friday Night Pinktober Concerts.
- For a $15 donation, guests will receive a Hard Rock Pin and a bracelet granting access to all Pinktober Concerts.
- For a $50 donation, guests will receive a Hard Rock clothing item and four bracelets granting access to all Pinktober Concerts.
- For a $100 donation, guests will receive a $20 Four Winds Gift Card (valid for a return visit) and eight bracelets granting access to all Pinktober Concerts.
- For a $2,500 donation, guests will be provided with a portion of Hard Rock's upstairs area for up to 20 guests including an appetizer buffet, cash bar, and 20 bracelets granting access to all Pinktober Concerts.
- For a $5,000 donation, guests can host a private party in Hard Rock's upstairs area for up to 40 guests including an appetizer buffet and cash bar, and 40 bracelets granting access to all Pinktober Concerts.
Hard Rock Cafe also serves up sweet support in October with a special selection of pink menu items, including non-alcoholic Strawberry Basil Lemonade, Strawberry Dream Milkshake and Strawberry Cupcake Dessert, with a portion of the retail price benefiting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF).
Fans can also get into the hottest color of the season with Hard Rock's 2013 PINKTOBER products, including a collector's edition pin, T-shirt, bracelet, tote, robe, scarf, pink sheets and more! All products will be sold exclusively at Hard Rock properties worldwide, including Cafes, Hotels, Casinos and online at www.hardrock.com. Proceeds from the sale of PINKTOBER products will benefit BCRF and local breast cancer charities with 75 percent of the retail price of each pin and 15 percent of the retail price of other products going directly to the cause.
The 12,000 sq. ft. Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds spans two floors, includes seating for over 275 people, features a live music stage, and has more than 150 pieces of rock 'n' roll memorabilia from Hard Rock's unmatched collection. Hard Rock Cafe Four Winds also features live entertainment each Friday and Saturday night. A full schedule of all upcoming performances is available at: www.fourwindscasino.com/newbuffalo/hrc.php or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hrcfourwinds.
Reservations and Information
To make a hotel reservation at Four Winds New Buffalo or for more information on Four Winds New Buffalo, Four Winds Hartford, or Four Winds Dowagiac, please call 1 (866)-4WINDS1, (866)494-6371 or visit www.fourwindscasino.com. Additionally, be sure to like Four Winds on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fourwindscasino and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/fourwindscasino.
About Four Winds Casinos
Four Winds New Buffalo, located at 11111 Wilson Road in New Buffalo, Mich., Four Winds Hartford, located at 68600 Red Arrow Highway in Hartford, Mich., and Four Winds Dowagiac, located at 58700 M-51 South in Dowagiac, Mich., are owned by the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians. Four Winds New Buffalo offers 130,000 square feet of gaming with 3,000 slot machines, over 60 table games, four restaurants, entertainment bars, retail venues, and a 415-room hotel, making it the premier gaming resort in the Midwest. Four Winds Hartford features more than 550 slot machines, nine table games, a 74-seat restaurant, and a 15-seat bar. Four Winds Dowagiac features 300 slot machines, four table games and one restaurant. Please play responsibly. You must be 21 years of age to gamble. For more information on Four Winds Casinos, please call 1-(866)-4WINDS1 (866-494-6371) or visit www.fourwindscasino.com. Additionally, be sure to like Four Winds Casinos on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fourwindscasino and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/fourwindscasino.
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 173 venues in 53 countries, including 137 cafes, 17 hotels and 7 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida., as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Biloxi, Chicago, Cancun, Las Vegas, San Diego and Singapore. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Johannesburg, San José, Chennai, Istanbul and Tenerife. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Ibiza, Daytona Beach, Palm Springs, Aruba, Riviera Maya, Abu Dhabi and Shenzhen and Haikou in China. New Hard Rock Casino projects in development include Hungary and Northfield, Ohio. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
# # #